Sunday, October 18, 2009

1930's Gowns

Becky is built like a lovely statuesque 30's woman. Which means she is gorgeous. These are sophisticated, flowing creations that would play to all her strong points. Ok, so one more group to look at. Flashback to the 30's. Here are some of the designs I found that might give Becky some interesting and fun ideas to consider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an actual 30's gown. One word ~ elegance.


Shrink the diamonds down and maybe 3 or 4 rows just under the bust to top of the hips. Raise the neckline, or change it ... easy to add more flow to the sleeves.
(As per Robin's sketch and idea)

I like the waterfall effect of this next one.

I think this one is lovely too.


I like the skirt on this one .





This one has some potential too.


1 comment:

  1. I like the 2nd one in this series...I think Robin's suggestions are perfect!

    ReplyDelete