Friday, October 23, 2009

Purple and Pansies (Floral Ideas)

Becky informed me that her wedding colors are light and dark purple with dark green accents. She is trying to figure out what flowers to get for her bouquet. Obviously some of the following are not what she would want, but I figure giving her as many options as possible would be nice ... so here is a parade of purple.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like the Freesia in this one
This is a simple silk arrangement
Basic White with Lavender Accents

Very Unique


I love this one ... very elegant


Um, this was made in New Zealand ... but wow.

I like this one too, but it might be even better with white roses
and dark purple callas.

I love the calla lilies in this one.

3 comments:

  1. The first, third, and fourth arrangements were my favorite. Absolutely loved the fourth, but something like that might be a little more than I want to spend. I'm impressed you found so many purple options. Much more than I was able to find in my search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Becky the 4th one is amazing and I think would go with the feel of the dress we are working towards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 1, 3, and 5....I love 5

    ReplyDelete